The central government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is about to send the next installment of Rs 2000 to the farmers’ account once again. The seventh installment under the Prime Minister Kisan-Samman Nidhi Yojana will start coming from December 1, 2020. This means that from day one, the central government will send 2000 rupees to the account of farmers all over the country. Under this scheme, 6000 rupees are given in three installments annually. So far 6 installments have been sent to the farmers. In the last 23 months, the central government has given more than Rs 95 crore help directly to 11.17 crore farmers. In the PM Kisan Samman Yojana, the central government transfers this money in three installments. The first installment comes from December 1 to March 31, while the second installment is transferred between April 1 to July 31 and the third installment between August 1 and November 30 to the farmers’ account.
If the documents are correct, all 11.17 crore registered farmers will also get the benefit of the seventh installment. So check your record. So that there is no problem in getting money. If there is any disturbance in the record then definitely you will not get the benefit of the scheme.
Sources in the Ministry of Agriculture say that 1.3 crore farmers have not received the money even after applying because either their record is wrong or there is no Aadhar card. Money can also be stopped by spelling disturbances.
Important points to be noted:
- The official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme is (pmkisan.gov.in). The website has to be logged in. In this, you have to click in the ‘Farmers Corner’ tab.
- If you have applied before and your Aadhaar has not been uploaded properly or for some reason the Aadhaar number has been entered incorrectly, then its information will be found in it.
- In Farmer’s Corner, farmers have also been given the option to register themselves under PM Kisan Yojana.
- In this, the government has uploaded the complete list of all the beneficiaries. What is the status of your application. Farmers can know about this through Aadhaar number / bank account / mobile number.
Important Contact numbers
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- New helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: email@example.com