Narendra Damodardas Modi is an Indian politician serving as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India from 2014. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 and is the Member of Parliament for Varanasi. Modi is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist volunteer organization. In this article, we will talk about PM Modi’s net worth and the information of his total assets.
Narendra Modi‘s Total Property
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has filed his nomination from Varanasi. According to the affidavit submitted to the Election Commission, Narendra Modi has total assets worth Rs 2.51 crore including movable and immovable assets.
PM Modi has declared movable assets worth Rs 1.41 crore and immovable assets worth Rs 1.1 crore out of the total assets of Rs 2.51 crore.
PM Modi’s income has doubled in 2019 as compared to the financial year 2014. In the financial year 2014, PM Modi had declared his income of Rs 9.69 lakh. After this, 8.58 lakh in the year 2015, 19.23 lakh in the year 2016, 14.59 lakh in the year 2017, and in the year 2019 PM Modi has declared his income of Rs 19.92 lakh.
The main source of income of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the salary he gets, apart from this he gets interest on his investments from banks.
The source of income of PM Modi’s wife Jashodaben has been written in the affidavit as “not known”. His wife’s profession or occupation is also written as “Not Known”.
PM Modi declared his assets in the affidavit
- There is a residential property in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, whose market value is stated to be Rs 1,10,00,000.
- There are four gold rings, whose total weight is 45 grams and their cost is stated to be Rs 1,13,800.
- Have taken two LIC policies, whose value is stated to be Rs 1,90,347.
- The value of NSC is stated to be Rs 7,61,466
- The value of the FD is stated to be Rs 1,27,81,574
- PM Modi has Rs 4,143 in his savings account
- PM Modi has Rs 38,750 in cash.
According to the affidavit, Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not have any debt, nor does he have any vehicle.
Also read Unseen Youthful Pictures Of Famous Leaders Of The World Like Hitler, Trump, And Modi