Obviously, sex is something private but on Reddit, some women shared their personal stories about what makes a man great in bed.
Real Life Sex Stories
- “That’s the best feeling ever when my guy winds me up so tight with just his fingers or his tongue and then slowly sinks himself into me. Sometimes I almost come right away just from finally feeling him inside me, because he’s built it up that much beforehand. Take your time.”
- “He has to legitimately enjoy foreplay. If he knows how to eat pussy (and enjoys it), is a good kisser and is confident, he will be a good lay. Also please make some noise — there is nothing more boring/frustrating than sex with a guy who doesn’t moan or groan or anything. Let me know you’re enjoying it, damn it!.”
3. “Plenty of experience and the ability to read a woman’s body language and listen to what she says (nothing worse than a guy who thinks he knows more about what I want or needs than I do). Confidence is good–but only if it is earned through experience, otherwise, it is arrogance, and the arrogant dude is crap in bed. Amazing cunnilingus skills. The willingness to let me be in charge about half the time. Creativity and a strong desire not to fall into a dull routine.”
4. “I love it when he makes me feel like I’m the only one who is on his mind right now (no matter what he really thinks about me).”
5. A willingness to go slow. A dude that wants 17 positions, both way oral, ass play, AND tying up at the first sexual encounter is not for me. I need to go a bit slower than all that.”
6. “I won’t lie, a big one doesn’t hurt either. Well, it does, but it hurts so well. (Given the choice between a big dick and a guy that can eat pussy like a champ, I’ll go with the latter every single time though, so have faith Y’all).”