Samsung’s new phones, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus have been launched in India. Both will be available in three colours – lilac purple, coral blue and midnight black. Also, Samsung is offering a cashback of Rs 6,000 on the purchase of the phone and an additional Rs 6,000 cash back bonus in exchange for old Samsung smartphones.
- Galaxy S9 will be available for Rs 9,900 from Airtel with a 24month postpaid plan starring at Rs 2,499.
- Reliance Jio will offer the Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+ consumers a special annual tariff plan of Rs 4,999.
- Vodafone users will get a free one-year subscription for Netflix streaming.
- Consumers also get many rewards if the payments being made using the Samsung Pay app through UPI, debit and credit cards.
Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Features
- Galaxy S9 features a 5.8inch display with the infinity display at the front.
- Galaxy S9 Plus will have a 6.2inch screen.
- Both S9 and S9 Plus are 8.5mm thin.
- Intelligent Scan, a new verification system that uses the collective strength of iris scanning and facial recognition is available on both the devices.
- Galaxy S9 has super-speed dual aperture 12-megapixel camera.
- Galaxy S9 Plus has a dual-camera system on the back with a dual-aperture wide-angle camera and a telephoto camera.
- S9 and S9 Plus have Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS).
- Both have an aperture of f/1.5 to f/2.4 to click life-like images.
- Both can capture slow-motion videos at 960 frames per second.
- Both S9 and S9 Plus can record AR Emoji that that allows a user to create an emoji by analyzing a 2D image of the user and create a 3D model.
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG and immersive audio with Dolby Atmos are available on both the devices.
- Galaxy S9 comes with 4GB of RAM powered by Octa-core, 10 nm processor.
- S9 and S9 Plus will be available in 64GB and 256GB of internal storage with expandable memory of up to 400GB.