It is said that smoking is injurious to health and this video proved it but in a different way. This scary video is steadily going viral on the internet. The video shows a sewer hole exploding on a man’s face after he drops cigarette butt inside it.
The incident is believed to have taken place in Tehran, Iran. The 43-second video first shows a man walking up to the hole and emptying some waste inside it. Soon after that, another man comes, looks down and throws the cigarette butt inside it. The hole blows with such a force that the screen goes completely black with ash and dust for a few seconds and the man is thrown on grounds. He can then be seen crawling away from the site of the explosion.
Watch the full video here:
در چاه های فاضلاب هیچ گونه موادی برای دیرتر پر شدن آنها نریزید،ته سیگار یا جرقه کافیست تا خا… pic.twitter.com/Jey6JFTZ61
— سر الکساندر (@Xerxesss) April 10, 2017
The video has been seen 12 lakh times on the Reddit, where users tried to speculate about the cause of the explosion.
What do you think of the footage? Let us know in the comment section.