The three Khans of the Bollywood always do something out of the box in their upcoming films to entertain the audience. Recently, Aamir Khan saw the setback as his film Thugs of Hindostan failed to impress the audience. Now, another Khan and superstar Shah Rukh Khan is all set to entertain you with his film Zero. In this film, he is playing as a dwarf.
The trailer of the film was launched in a spectacular Meeruthiya-style mela on 2nd November at IMAX Wadala in Mumbai. Fans from all around the world thronged to get a glimpse of their favorite stars and to watch the highly anticipated trailer on the big screen. The trailer was launched on King Khan’s birthday i.e on November 2.
Ever since it got released, it smashed all the records. According to the reports, the trailer hit 54 million views within the first 24 hours, breaking the record for the most viewed Indian film trailer in 24 hours. The numbers continued climbing up on day two, raking in a total of 85 million views in 2 days across all platforms.
Apart from that, by day 4 the trailer hit 100 million views, breaking records for the highest number of views on any Indian film trailer in less than 96 hours. With such great numbers on its way, the film trailer enters the list of the most-viewed movie trailers of all time! Here’s a quick checklist of some of the records the trailer now holds:
– 54 Million Views in 24 hours – Highest for any Indian film
– 85 Million Views in 48 hours – Highest for any Indian Film
– Fastest to 1 Million Views on Facebook
– Fastest to 1 Million likes in India
– The highest number of comments on any Indian movie trailer on YouTube
– The highest number of likes on any Indian movie trailer on YouTube
– 100M views in 4 days of release – Highest for any Indian movie trailer
Watch the film trailer here:
Produced by Gauri Khan, the film is also starring Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif along with Shah Rukh Khan. It is is all set to release on 21st December 2018.