Shekhar Suman come forward and launched a ‘justice for Sushant Singh Rajput forum’.But now he has decided to take a ‘backseat’ in Sushant’s death case. Read to know more
Its been a month for Sushant ‘s death. And since he died there has been a demand for CBI enquiry right from day one. Among the people who were demanding enquiry about Sushant’s case. Actor Shekhar Suman was the one. He raised his voice for the justice of Sushant Singh Rajput. After meeting his family he was the one who raised a press conference. However, it is now being reported that he has taken his steps back from this issue. The reason for making this decision is the silence behind Sushant’s family. That has made him uncomfortable.
Shekhar Suman gave information about this by tweeting one after the other on 15 July i.e. Wednesday. Shekhar wrote, ‘Thank you all for making my voice strong at this time. Now allow me to go backward. The family is absolutely calm in this matter, it is making me quite uncomfortable. It is their privilege and we should respect it.
After posting a series of tweets, further clarifying himself the actor said he has not been threatened by anyone to take this step. He said that he is true to his statements and doesn’t care about anyone. Suman tweeted saying, “Let me make this very clear..ive not been threatened and I care a damn. I’m not backing out. I said I’m taking a back seat…there is a huge difference. I’m there but let the family come forward and give some statement.”
Meanwhile, the Mumbai police is further investigating the case of Sushant Singh Rajput So far a lot of people have been investigated. The people whose statements have been recorded includes his close ones, girlfriend Rhea Chakraborthy, Mukesh Chhabra, Sanjana Sanghi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, and many others.