Bold Sofia Hayat is now a nun, shocking everyone, she has posted her photograph of becoming a nun now. Sophia at present is in UK. She had posted her ‘nun avatar’ pictures on her Instagram account as well, and now she has turned into Gaia Mother Sofia.
When questioned for her transformation she explained that “the transformation has happened for the most sacred reason, a process which began two years ago. “I became weak and could only feel ‘pure love’ in my body. It was then that I realized that I had a gift. I was the mother and daughter of the Holy Trinity.” She claims to have healed many later, including “helping a woman conceive.”
Here is complete description about what actually Sofia wants to share. These 6 points will tell you how your partners stars could effect you.
(SOURCE – www.bustle.com)
1. The Moon Sign – Your moon sign actually has a very strong pull over your emotions, which obviously matters when it comes to love.
2. The Location Of Venus And Mars -It’s especially important to look into the location of Venus and Mars in your partner’s astrological chart, according to intuitive healer and astrologer and author of Astrology Made Simple Ally Mead. Mead says the placement of Venus reveals how your partner loves, as well as his or her romantic needs, while Mars reveals important information about their sexual needs and desires.
3. Your Balancing Aspects – As the planets move around, they create different circumstances that can have a tense, harmonious, or neutral impact on your life. You’ll want a partner who’s aspects compliment yours for the most harmony.
4. The Mixing Of Elements – Each sun sign corresponds with a specific element; either fire, earth, air, or water. The element you’re associated with helps describe your personality, beliefs, and relationship styles, according to Astrology website Keen.
Here is the elemental breakdown:
Fire Signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
Air Signs: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
Earth Signs: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
Water Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces
The different combinations of elements, for example, an air sign dating a water sign, have different strengths and weaknesses. Two air signs must focus on communication, while an air and a water sign must work to balance each other out. Understanding your partner’s element will help you understand your partner.
5. Sun Sign Compatibility – there could be a good amount of ‘glue’ that makes two people come together and stick, but the most important thing is knowing whether the other person is capable of being a good partner, and responsible about finances — and that can only be seen from looking at their whole chart.”
6. The Whole Chart – When it really comes down to it, you need to look at your partner’s whole chart, says Stone. You may be compatible in one way but incompatible in another, and that information can’t be easily obtained by just looking at your sun signs or the location of a few of your planets. If you’re really invested in making sure your love will last, you should seek out a complete chart reading by an experienced astrologer.