HMD Global, the company that develops and markets smartphones and feature phones under the “Nokia” brand is all set to launch Nokia 6, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3 Android Smartphones in India today. Interestingly, these are the first Nokia smartphones that will hit the Indian market since the Lumia series shut down. Check out the cool specifications and features of the three smartphones, according to NDTV Gadgets:
Nokia 3 Specifications, Features And Price
The Nokia 3, cheapest of the three, is expected to cost about Rs. 9,000 (an unofficial price). Here are the specifications and features:
- It comes with metallic frame and a polycarbonate body.
- It features a 5-inch HD display.
- It is powered by Android 7.0 Nougat and 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 SoC.
- It comes wit 16GB storage and also supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- Other features include 2650mAh battery and 8-megapixel cameras on the front and back.
Nokia 5 Specifications, Features And Price
The Nokia 5 likely to cost around Rs. 12,000 (an unofficial price). Here are the specifications and features of Nokia 5:
- It comes with 16GB inbuilt storage and up to 128GB expandable storage.
- Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
- It features a 5.2-inch HD display and Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- An 8-megapixel sensor at the front and 13-megapixel sensor on the back.
- Other features include 3000mAh battery, 4G LTE support and NFC.
Source: Mobile Geeks
Nokia 6 Specifications, Features And Price
According to the rumors, the Nokia 6 price in India will be between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 16,000. Following are the specifications and features:
- It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a fingerprint sensor below the display.
- Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
- It features 5.5-inch full-HD 2.5D screen and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
- The front camera’s resolution is 8-megapixel and a 16-megapixel back sensor.
- Other features include 32GB inbuilt storage, 128GB expandable storage and 3000mAh battery.