The mega-genius physicist Stephen Hawking has many things to unravel about his life. He is a mysterious man. With a sharp mind, He has done a billion different super-smart things. You can’t win over him in the game of mind. Here are some facts about this super genius and a mysterious person that you knew before.
1) He was 21 years old when he was diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and doctors told he only had three years to live. Hawking, upon hearing the news, promptly took one look at Death and said, “Nah, I’m good,” and proceeded to live until the ripe old age of he’s still alive. He is now 75 years old.
2) He has married twice and has three children.
3) He often goes to meet disabled children whenever possible.
4) He left his wife Jane for a nurse Elaine Mason and later married her.
5) His favourite superhero is Superman. He loves him and Lois Lane.
6) Surprisingly, he wants to a villain in James Bond films.
7) He communicates with people by using his cheek muscles. As per the reports, there’s a laser on his glasses that scans an alphabet of letters. When it gets to the one he wants, he twitches his cheek muscle and it recognizes that letter, then begins again.
8) He believes in life beyond planets and according to him, Aliens will kill us all.