Punjab opened up their eyes on monday morning to a terrorist attack in Gurdaspur. Here is what we know upto now:
* Terrorists, three to four in number, hijacked a white Maruti Alto car.
* They first attacked a state roadways bus going to Jammu. One person has been reportedly killed in this attack.
* The terrorists then attacked Dina Nagar police station, killing a cop on duty.
* The terrorists are holed up in police station and an encounter is under way.
* According to TV reports, the terrorists entered from Pathankot.
* Five live bombs were found on railway track near Gurdaspur
* Army has reached the Gurdaspur encounter site.
* NSG commandos have also been rushed to the site.
* Schools and colleges in Gurdaspur have been closed.
* Army helicopters are at the attack site to assist in counter operations.
Contact the author at : email@example.com