The first month in college can be a dream come true for some and for others, it can be an unmitigated disaster. However, there are a few experiences that are a part of every fresher’s first month at college.
1. Being nervous about the first day at college is probably the most normal thing that any fresher can do.
2. “Making new friends”- Let’s be honest, making friends at college can be scary.
3. Pin drop silence in class during lectures (You will never experience this after the first big day).
4. If you are staying away from home, you will call your parents at least thrice a day for few weeks.
5. Avoiding seniors to escape from ragging. If you’re caught, they’ll make you cry like a baby. (Believe us this is one thing that’ll bond you up with seniors)
6. Taking a selfie with your college name flashing behind on your first day.
7. Explore the entire campus. You go rounds of the college campus exploring all over like a tourist.
8. Learn the lingo of your college!
9. Bunking classes for that awesome movie or 5 minutes of extra sleep is wrong. But bunking is addictive :P
Contact the author at : firstname.lastname@example.org