“Why Only Love Get All The Hatred? The Real Pain The Work Delivers,” your friendly Laziness.
The line really suits Gaurav Singh, an engineering student who really outsmarted India’s biggest Ecommerce website Flipkart and manipulated the company to do what he wanted them to do unknowingly.
So What Gaurav Really Wanted?
Gaurav is in the final year of engineering and when he outsmarted Flipkart he only had 3,000Rs in his pocket which wanted to deposit in the bank. The bank was really very far away from his hostel therefore, he hesitated to go as it would have only wasted his time and money. So what he did to deposit his money? Let us give you a brief description of his smartness.
1. First, he found a suitable good to buy worth rupees 3,000 on Flipkart which were a pair of shoes and priced rupees 3,099.
2. He chose Cash On Delivery as the payment option to receive those shoes at his home.
3. The product came at his house in the morning but he chose to return it. The delivery boy returned in the evening and collected the product.
4. The only way to return the payment in case of cash on delivery was through NEFT for which Flipkart asked Gaurav his bank account information.
5. Within a short time period of a day, Gaurav successfully got his money deposited in the bank account