Yes, there is a way by which you can restore the deleted data in your system because nothing is ever deleted on a computer. The good news, or bad news, depending on your point of view is that even though you delete things and think that as a result everything you do on a computer has been erased, it’s simply not true. Recovering deleted internet history is quite straightforward if you know what you’re doing and with the help of the following method, it becomes easier.
Steps Which You Follows
- Download and install Systenance Index.dat software.
- Click the search button which appears on an empty window that will come up on the screen.
- The software will automatically search for all the index.dat files on your computer (those are all the files that contain the search history from your web browsers).
- Select everything the program has found and press the OK button.
- Apply the filters and you will get what you want.