Shaving the testicles is an elementary process. But many men bypass this topic, thinking that they know it all. However, there are some points that you will come across that you did not even know about, so read to know some points about the pros, cons, and prohibitions when shaving the male groin.
But before we move on let’s start with a little history of genital hair removal. Well, it is almost impossible to find reliable information about how men and women solved this issue. But still, some experts have some assumptions about this
Archaeologists believe that A mixture of arsenic and lime, diluted with water or fat, was then used as a “foam”. Thus, scientists are sure that our ancestors shaved their beards and mustaches, but whether they did an intimate hairstyle is not known for certain. For daily procedures, special bronze razors were used to get rid of hair more thoroughly, and wax and resin were used. Almost modern sugaring and waxing!
It is worth noting that throughout the history of men’s intimate haircuts, almost no attention was paid because women’s intimate haircuts are much more interesting. But we still want to talk a little about removing hair on the eggs and pubic hair, including discussing all the pros and cons of this activity.
So, what are the main benefits of removing hair from intimate areas? In favor of shaving:
- A smooth groin looks more attractive.
- Due to the lack of vegetation around, the penis visually seems larger.
- During oral s*x, the partner will not experience discomfort.
- It is much easier to carry out various hygiene procedures in smooth areas.
- High vegetation can lead to the appearance of bacteria.
- Groin hair tends to smell bad.
Reasons for not shaving:
- Some girls like “hairiness” in men.
- After shaving, irritation may appear on the skin; with each shave of hair, they become more rigid.
- There is a risk of cutting yourself during the process.
- New growth can grow into the skin and cause an abscess.
Now let’s talk about what absolutely can not be done when shaving intimate areas. Here is a list of the main taboos:
- Shaving with an old (or rusty) razor.
- Shaving without cream, foam.
- The use of gels based on alcohol.
- Movement of the machine from side to side.
- S*x immediately after shaving should be avoided as it can cause irritation.
- Sports after shaving also gives irritation.