Here, you can find not only a list of the best 5 scholarships for Indian students in the USA but
also many practical tips on how to apply for these programs and whether you should use an
essay writing company e.g. EssayLib which offers professional academic services for this goal
or not. Learn more tips down below!
Find the Best 5 Scholarships for Indian Students in the USA Right Here
So, you are an Indian student who dreams about studying in the US. If you think that it is impossible, you are wrong! There are tons of opportunities for all Indian students, and it is time for you to use them. Here is the list of the best 5 scholarships for Indian students in the USA:
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowship. The applicants should have at least 3 years of work experience and contribute to their communities. The areas for studies are Arts and Culture Management, Environmental Science, Urban and Regional Planning, Women’s Studies, Public Health, etc.
- Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarship. The main focus of this scholarship is to help students who are interested in the sustainable impact get the needed education. The minimum amount is $15,000, and the maximum is $30,000.
- The Indian Trust Fellowship. This fellowship provides students with a total of $10,000 to cover the tuition fee to pursue an MBA at the Business School in Chicago. All applicants have to demonstrate a high level of skills and knowledge, as well as to prove their academic excellence.
- Tata Scholarships for Cornell University. Thanks to this scholarship, many Indian students get an opportunity to complete courses at Cornell University and receive financial support.
- Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship. This fellowship gives out the stipend to only two students every year. It offers tuition to everyone willing to study MBA at the Booth school. The total sum covered is $25,000.
As you can see, there are enough opportunities for everyone. Stop wasting your time and start pursuing your dreams instead!
The Best Tips on How to Get Any Scholarship
Here, you can find the most effective tips for not only finding the right scholarship but also for applying for it. If you are going to study abroad, especially in the USA, now is the right time to try your hand. Use these tips to apply for any scholarship:
- More work means better chances. Many students avoid applying for scholarships that require more work than usual, such as presentations, videos, and other ways to demonstrate their skills and knowledge. So many students refuse from such programs that not young people apply. This improves your chances of getting a scholarship.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help. From asking for some help from your fellows or relatives to getting assistance from the professional essay writing service, there is always someone who will provide you with the support you are looking for. There is no need in doing everything on your own.
- Apply for programs with smaller awards. They may not be so great when it comes to paying off your college, but such programs can still help you cover many expenses, so don’t dismiss such a scholarship whenever you are looking for one.
- Open up about yourself while working on your application. Scholarships are created for people who want to study something that interests them. This is why you should show your passion in your application and do your best while writing an essay or working on a project so that the scholarship committee would understand why you want to get this scholarship.
- Never introduce yourself in your essay. Your paper might even get disqualified if you do that. Most committees conduct blind readings, so there would be no judgment or any preferences.
- Start working on your application early. The earlier you start, the better chances of you succeeding will be. If you want to achieve success and get the best scholarship possible, you will have to abandon laziness and start working on the scholarship as early as it is possible. Don’t miss a chance to study in the USA!
- Prepare for the interviews. Many scholarships can be received only if you go through a special interview conducted by the scholarship committee. You should find out in advance if that’s required from you, take some time to learn all the possible questions, and come up with answers beforehand, so you would be prepared for anything.
- Get organized. This is one of the first things you should do if you decide to apply for a scholarship. It will be hard for you to get into any program if your organizational skills are poor. Set a schedule, plan your time, and you will see how much different things will get.
Get Any Scholarship with Ease
There are just too many opportunities out there, so it will be impossible for you to inform them! Why not use this chance to get an education almost for free to go study somewhere else? Use this chance to get the education you truly deserve. And remember that if you feel stressed out and feel like there is no way for you to achieve your goals, you can always rely on other people to help you out. There is no need in putting too much pressure on your shoulders, so let yourself get a break from time to time!