We humans are always excited ton know about each and everything of the world through various beliefs and science. We don’t about beliefs but science does have some unknown knowledge about human body which we never knew about. So let’s take a deep dive in those interesting facts and know our bodies a bit more:
1. Our stomach lining regrows after each and every 3-4 days, if not then the acids present in our stomach will also digest the stomach itself along with food.
2. The small intestine of a person is 4 times longer than that person’s actual height.
3. The human liver also has the properties of regeneration and can grow back to a full-sized liver even if reduced to only 25%.
4. Whenever a person sneezes, the air which comes out of his mouth travels at the speed of 100mph which is even faster than most air storms.
5. There are about 60,000 miles of blood vessels in a single human body which are enough to cover the whole circumference of the earth.