High profile hacker Gary McKinnon claims to have an interesting information about US Navy. He says that USA has war ships in space.
Gary McKinnon is a British lifelong UFO fanatic and computer expert. He was arrested for hacking into the US Navy and NASA systems. His hacking was labelled the ‘biggest military computer hack of all time.’
McKinnon said that the security was so lax so he didn’t expect of being caught. He used a program called Landsearch to scan documents and files to look for UFO cover-ups and he did it so undetected for two years. McKinnon then faced a ten year legal battle in the UK, only narrowly avoiding extradition to the USA.
He has spoken about exactly he has discovered but never in as much depth as in this interview with RichPlanet TV.
Gary McKinnon claims:
- There is someone in Building 8 at Johnson Space Center whose job is only to airbrush UFOs from images as those are commonly captured.
- He found a US Navy spreadsheet entitled ‘Non-terrestrial officers’. He admits these words can be interpreted in various ways but one thing is sure they’re not based on Earth.
- McKinnon says there maybe 25 rows on the excel spreadsheet with officers’ ranks and names, and that the ships had the prefix ‘USS’, just like American sea vessels.
- He claims evidence of material transfer between ships, of which he guesses to be eight to ten.
- McKinnon says all of this points to evidence that the USA has war ships in space, which might account for why the Bush administration were so keen to have him incarcerated in the States.
In 2,3 and 4 parts of the video (which follows the first part on Youtube), McKinnon expands the information he shared in the first part and give his reasons for not believing in moon landings, amongst other things.
Many of you may label it a liar but in this interview his body language doesn’t suggest he’s making anything up. In fact, during the course four part interview, his story is surprisingly consistent.