The water scarcity in Maharashtra is continuing from the last four years and the conditions are still not good enough for anyone to live. Thousands of farmers have already lost their lives and countless families are living a cursed life, but there’s still some hope left. Many people have tried helping those victims including Bollywood stars, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar and Nana Patekar but there are also a few things which you can do right now to save countless lives:
1. Plan India is an NGO which is providing food and setting up water purifiers in the drought-hit areas for the better welfare of those victims. Your donation to this NGO can also be a great help for Maharashtra and can save many lives.
2. Take the NiceBucketChallenge which is a challenge to use only one bucket of water for dishes, bathing, and toilet per day
3. Another donation can be made to Nana Patekar’s NAAM foundation which works for the rehabilitation of the drought victims by adopting villages, donation and more.
4. Funding of food and water for the areas of drought can also be done by donating a check via Uber, a famous cab booking service.
5. Moreover, the chief minister of Maharashtra has also started a relief fund for which you can donate to help those countless victims.
It’s not the disaster which is troubling them. it is the behaviour of our human hearts which is the real pain so please hope and try to help the victims as much as you can.