Elon Musk is currently the richest man in the world. The founder of SpaceX and CEO of Tesla is currently worth more than $219 million, according to Forbes Magazine. Musk can therefore without a doubt be called filthy rich and with his wealth, he can buy almost everything in the world. In the video below you can see what Musk can do with his assets. What would you buy if you were just as rich?
The YouTube channel WatchData researched what Musk could buy with his wealth. For this, they did use data that is somewhat outdated, so it is not completely accurate anymore. Although you still get a good idea of what you can do with so much money:
What can Elon Musk buy?
This is all Elon Musk can buy with his gigantic net worth:
- Elon Musk can buy almost everything, but for the Eiffel Tower he still has to save upAccording to WatchData, Musk must certainly double his wealth before he has enough to buy the most famous monument in France.
- Musk has just enough money for YouTube. If he buys YouTube, he will lose almost everything, but then he will have one of the best-known internet companies in the world.
- Musk can also buy all the stuff on Amazon. In fact, he can buy the entire catalog as many as 15 times. You would almost think that there is little for sale on Amazon, but the web store offers more than 12 million different products.
- Musk could also live like a king, as he has enough money to buy Buckingham Palace 38 times.
- The Mona Lisa may be the most famous painting in the world, but for Elon Musk, this artwork would be a steal. The Tesla man has enough money for 1,900 Mona Lisas.
- As CEO of Tesla, he could also spend all his money on new cars. With his net worth, he could buy as many as 1.8 million Model S Teslas.
- Musk may also decide to turn his money into gold. For example, he could buy 3.1 million gold bars, which is about half of all the gold in the world.
- The entrepreneur is also quite a fan of the digital currency Dogecoin, which he has already taken several times on Twitter. A true fan would of course put all his money into this. For Musk, that would mean becoming the owner of no less than 746 billion Dogecoins.