Bollywood actor who is often on headlines for her stark political views on any emerging contemporary situation in India is Swara Bhaskar who joined her dots with political activist-Samajwadi Party leader Fahad Admad. Swara Bhasker and Fahad Ahmad reportedly had legally tied the knot in accordance with Special Marriage Act on January 6, 2023. The duo met in January 2020 at a protest in 2020. Here are some facts associated with Fahad Ahmad.
1. Fahad Ahmad is a representative of Akhilesh Yadav’s Samajwadi Party.
2. He is currently holding the position of a state president of Samajwadi Yuvjan Sabha, Youth Wing, Samajwadi Party, Maharashtra.
3. Fahad started his venture in Samajwadi Party on August 1, 2022.
4. The Mumbai-origin political leader completed his Bachelors from Aligarh Muslim University and wrapped up his M.Phil in social work from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
5. In TISS, he served as the General Secretary of the Student’s Union in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
6. Fahad is reportedly four years younger to Swara Bhasker.
7. Fahad led the forefront in the anti-CAA protests channelized by the people across the country.
8. Fahad’s PhD registration was refuted by TISS in response to his involvement in the 100-day strike against the institute’s stance to withdraw financial aid to SC/ST students.