Finally, the wedding bells in Ambani House! Yes, India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani has found a daughter-in-law for his son Akash Ambani. Her name is Shloka Mehta. Shloka is the youngest daughter of Russell Mehta, Managing Director, Rosy Blue India, one of the country’s leading diamond companies.
Even being the daughter of a billionaire Shloka leads a very simple life. She came to the news when the news of her marriage with Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash Ambani broke by the media.
Biography Of Shloka Mehta
On July 11, 1990, Shloka Mehta was born to diamantaire Russell Mehta and Mona Mehta in Mumbai. This family is known as “the most respected diamond business families of India and around the world”. Shloka is a very charming girl, extremely cultured. She always scored well in her studies. She also does social-working. Shloka founded a company ConnectFor, it aims to gather volunteers who want to help in certain fields with their innovations and efforts to reach out to the specific NGOs. As same as Akash, Shloka Mehta is also handling her family business with father being company’s director since 2014.
The gorgeous lady Shloka is 5′ 6″ feet tall and weighs approximately 55 kgs. She is a fitness enthusiast and keeps her body fit by doing exercise and yoga.
After completing her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Shloka attended the Princeton University, New Jersey, United States. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Anthropology. She also holds a Master’s degree in Law from London School of Economics and Political Science.
Facts About Shloka Mehta
- Shloka loves the animals.
- Shloka has a great collection of luxury cars including Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, and Bentley.
- Mehta and Ambani are family friends. Shloka has known the Ambanis since she was four, according to the family.
- Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta were classmates in the Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. They share a good bond of friendship since childhood.
- After completing school, Shloka went to Princeton University for pursuing higher studies. She studied anthropology in Princeton and graduated in 2013.
- Shloka Mehta holds a master degree in law and anthropology from the London School of Economics in 2014.
- Shloka Mehta is the youngest of her two sisters. Her family lives in south Mumbai.
- Russel Mehta’s Rosy Blue is India’s leading diamond company. It was previously called as “B Arunkumar & Co” and the firm has a presence in 12 countries including Belgium, Israel, Japan, US and China.