A recent study revealed that 68 percent of men are not comfortable with being compared to their women’s dads. BharatMatrimony conducted a study named “Not My Type,” to understand what type of girls are not ok for guys when it comes to marriage.
The survey witnessed over 800 responses and asked them 10 questions such as:
- “Are you okay with someone who gets emotional often?”
- “Are you okay with someone who never forgets small details?”
- “If the girl compares you with her dad?”
Result that website obtained are:
1. 68 percent of the participants feel that guys will not be okay with girls who compare them to their dad.
2. 54 percent of the participants, including 28 percent girls, said men are ready to accept girls who attempt to change them in some ways.
3. 80 percent respondents feel that guys may not be fine with girls being on the phone for long hours.
Earlier, BharatMatrimony had run a similar campaign where girls talked about what kind of guys were not their type.