Bigg Boss 12 is the most entertaining reality show on Indian television. Agree or not but most of the audience also watch it for the host Salman Khan who leaves no chance to smash the defaulters every weekend. Every time during the ‘Weekend Ka Vaar’ episodes, we expect Salman Khan to give a tight slap of words to the nuisance creators. But now every weekend what are we noticing is he can be seen supporting nasty and awful contestants like Deepak Thakur, Surbhi Rana, Rohit Suchanti and Somi Khan.
If you are also one of that audience who are not liking the way Surbhi, Deepak and Rohit’s foul behaviour in the house, you are really feeling bad after seeing Salman Khan bashing only Sreesanth, Megha, Deepika and Jasleen. Undoubtedly Sreesanth is the most annoying contestant but he always faces the wrath of Salman Khan every weekend, unlike Surbhi who is no less.
In the earlier episodes, we witnessed how Megha got punished for her inhuman behaviour towards Deepak Thakur, that was right but what Deepak did nobody noticed and he hid his mistake simply by saying “sorry”. Here are some points that neither noticed by Salman Khan nor by the Appy Fizz callers that are way too far what Sreesanth had said and faced backlash for them.
– Deepak to KV in Sword Captaincy task: “Jasleen Matharu Na Aadmi Hai Na Aurat”
– Somi Khan in School Bus Captaincy task: “Jasleen Ne Ek Chal Gya Dusre Ko Pakad Liya”
– Surabhi Rana after getting nominated in one of the previous episodes: “Mai Kya Karu Ram Mujhe Buddha Mil Gaya”, commenting on Jasleen. She also said, “Anup Ji Ne Chhod Diya Ab Bahar Jake Jawab Dena Padega.”
– Salman Khan to Jasleen in the Panchayat task: “You were biased” but didn’t say anything to Surabhi on being biased while she was a captain and sent Jasleen for no any reason.
– Rohit Suchanti called Deepika, Megha and Jasleen “aunties”. He also insulted Jasleen by imitating her voice and calling her useless for doing any task and also commented, “Sara Din Khati Rehti Hai.”
– Salman Khan didn’t respect that how Deepika went to Somi to seek permission whether she raises her and Deepak’s topic that how he flirts with her in the Panchayat task, he instead called this her strategy.
There are a huge number of such instances. We also have seen so far that all the Appy Fizz callers ask their questions and call wrong to Megha, Jasleen, Sreesanth, Deepika and Romil only. Nobody questions how Surabhi, Deepak and Rohit degrade the co-contestants.
Here we are not saying that Deepika, Sreesanth, Jasleen and Megha are right, we simply mean that the kind of backlash and wrath they suffer, Surabhi, Deepak and Rohit also have to face that. They create a lot of nuisance in the house, insult others, demean the co-contestants and even then get appreciated.