The film Dangal is based on the real life of former wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, who belongs to a small town of Haryana state, Bhiwani. It has released worldwide now. Along with that one video is also has released which is getting viral on the Internet these days. This video is featuring the final match of Geeta Phogat that she fought against Australia’s Emily during Commonwealth games. As we watched the video, we observed that unlike in the film Geeta is nowhere lacking in the match. In fact, where in the film they showed that 3 rounds had been played in the match, in real the match had never reached to the 3rd level.
Know the real score of Geeta Phogat in the match:
– According to the last scene of the film Dangal, Geeta used to fight with Australian wrestler Angelina to win gold in the 55kg weight category.
– Whereas Geeta had her final match with Australia’s Emily Bensted in the Commonwealth games held in Delhi 2010.
– The whole storyline or plot of the match had changed totally in the film by the makers.
– In the film Dangal, Geeta won the match by 3-0, 4-6 and 6-5.
– Whereas in real, Geeta won this match just in the second round by 3-0, 8-0.
Geeta had faced no difficulty in real, unlike as shown in the film:
– Geeta had never faced any hurdle to won her last match of Commonwealth games held on 7 October 2010 as we can watch clearly in the video.
– According to the video, she is looking absolutely fine taking charge over her opponent.
You can watch the video here!
Well! a film is not considered as the film if it doesn’t have any ‘masala’ thing consisting. However, when it comes to real life stories you have to write the truth what actually happened. Bollywood better know its policies! We can only cherish the success of the film!
Now You Can Get the Latest Buzz On Your Phone! Download the PagalParrot Mobile App For Android