We are living in the 21st century, the time is changing and so as the status of women in India. However, there is still a need for change in the behaviour of men. The females while travelling in a public transport or places face very weird reactions, gestures or postures given by cheap men. Staring a woman is a problem that is almost universally encountered in all parts of our country.
Undoubtedly in a lot of ways, this a form of gender discrimination and/or sexual harassment. This is an issue which is not just subjected to a particular place but it is a problem that exists in all parts of the country, to a greater or lesser extent. Here we are talking about only some cheap men and not shaming the whole community. Here are some gestures or postures that you probably faced by a cheap once in a life.
1) Sitting on a public transport seat by widening legs and leaving a very little space for the female passenger.
2) Useless hand and leg movements – They try to touch them by the useless movements of hands, like putting them in pockets, using mobile phone etc.
3) Staring like they will eat you!
4) Just look at these eyes of lust, if you wear short clothes.
5) Ganging up and passing smiles if a woman comes to sit or stand next to two friends!