India world’s second largest mobile market at present, is also the 5th largest producer of e-waste, which discards roughly 18.5 lakh tones of electronic waste every year, according to studies.
Matter of concern
1. The rising levels of e-waste generations in India has become a major matter of concern.
2. There are about 100 crore mobile phone circulations out of which nearly, 25 % end up in e-waste annually.
3. India subscribes for 1.03 billion subscribers as the second largest mobile market.
4. Discarding 18.5 lakh metric tones of waste each year.
5. With telecom equipment alone accounting for 12 per cent of the e-waste.
Therefore sooner or later if nothing is done seriously about these mobiles, it will leads a disaster which the human race is not able to see right know but soon it will.
Buzz On PagalParrot
Ajay Devgn To Romance With Rakul Preet In Upcoming Superhit Flick “Thank God”
Ajay Devgan has a long queue of films in the year 2020. His Sooryavanshi was the first to be released....
Corona Positive Kanika Kapoor’s Friend Goes Missing – Lucknow Police Is On Hunt
Kanika Kapoor and her friends have been undergoing treatment ever since she was found to be suffering from Coronavirus. Now...
Ranveer Singh Shares His Quarantine Pic, Did This Mockery With Fans
No one is going out due to Coronavirus havoc and the lockdown has been announced across the country. Due to...
Big News! “Shahenshah” Returns To Action Again, Amitabh To Play The Lead Role
Amitabh Bachchan is a very powerful actor and is also called a great hero. He has given many great films...
Worldwide Death Toll From The Coronavirus Epidemic Expected To Increase
The worldwide death toll from the coronavirus epidemic has risen to 13,444. At the same time, the number of infected people...
Trending This Week
- Bollywood7 days ago
Actress Tara Sutaria To Sing In Upcoming Flick Ek Villain 2
- News3 days ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli Posted A Video Giving Message About Coronavirus
- Celebrity Gossips4 days ago
Jasleen Matharu’s Family Receiving Death Threats, Lodged Complaint With Police
- Trending20 hours ago
Katrina Kaif’s Inspired Look to Nail Your Spring fashion Statement